Ok, so I love pizza! This pizza has red onions, garlic, potatoes, tofurky deli slices, and daiya cheese. It was pretty good but I did not like the crust. It was too bread-like and wasn’t crispy enough for my taste. So, I am still on the look-out for an amazing pizza crust recipe.
My favorite pizza to buy is Amy’s Roasted Vegetable Pizza. There is no cheese and it is topped with marinated organic shiitake mushrooms, roasted red peppers, sweet onions and marinated artichoke hearts.
I found these the other day! I was very excited to try them. They were pretty good, but did not have too much flavor.
As you may know, I got a Nikon D5100 recently. I have been experimenting with different techniques as well as using Adobe Elements. This is a before and after. This before photograph of Whatcom Falls has a branch on the right that I wanted to crop out. There was also a part that I wanted to crop on the left. I put this in quick edit and played with all of the features. I played a lot with the lighting, color and balance. ISO: 100, f/22, exposure time: 3 seconds, 52 mm focal length
I also wanted to share what I have been reading…I have a short attention span. I read a little bit out of one book, then move to the next!
1. The Meaning of Matthew: My Son’s Murder in Laramie, and a World Transformed by Judy Shepard
2. I Could Do Anything If Only I Knew What it Was by Barbara Sher
3. You Can Save the Animals by Ingrid Newkirk
4. Understanding your Living Will by Ferdinando Mirarchi
5. Writings on an Ethical Life by Peter Singer
6. Career Opportunities in Politics, Government, and Activism by Joan Axelrod-Contrada
7. Complete Photography
8. How to Market and Sell your Art, Music, Photographs, and Handmade Crafts Online by Lee Rowley
9. Photoshop Elements 8
What are you reading? What are you eating? What are your passions?